8.28.2007

Slow down Carter!!

I took my sweet little Carter to the Dr yesterday afternoon as he is quite the 'spitter-upper'! Right now, its really just a laundry issue and he doesn't seem bothered by it, but he spits up most of the day and sometimes in large quantities. Dr said he looked good and maybe he's being overfed (what would make you say that?). Just a month ago at his 2 month check up he was 15 lbs, now a month later he is 17 LBS!!!! Anyway, at this point we're just going to watch it, and maybe I'll try to slow the feedings down slightly. I think my boys are just big their first year!!??? I feel like his first 3 months have been at super-speed pace and they won't slow down! At this rate, we'll have to move him from his carrier to a toddler car seat by Thanksgiving - YIKES!! Carter almost laughs me as I pull out any 0-3 month outfits - I think they've all been officially resigned to the 'maybe one more child bag'.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear it isn't anything serious. The boy just knows good milk when he tastes it. He needs one of those Got Milk onesies, size 3-6 mos. of course!

Katy said...

But he's just SOOOO squeezable and cute!!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

i love seeing his chunks! don't you worry about that boy, he's just fine!

Natalie said...

I agree with Katy....totally squeezable:)

Anonymous said...

Heather,
I finally got to your beautiful blog and feel so privileged that you shared with me. Need to have a bit of a cry now about tiny boys... and how oh-so-quickly they grow. But tears of great joy, of course!! It's all so good, Praise Him. You and Mark have sooooo much to look forward to. So glad our paths on the journey have crossed, Heather. Peace, Barb