8.25.2007

Random Facts about Heather

OK, here it goes - I was "tagged" by Beth to post 8 random things about myself. I tried to give you things you might not know about me -

1) Born a yankee in Massachusetts, raised as a Georgia Peach from 3 yrs old and on (and wouldn't have it anyother way!!!)

2) Lived in France for a summer in college - lived with a French family. My major in school was International Business with a minor in French. One of the very best experiences of my life. Ask me about my trip one day and I'll talk your ear off!! Parlez-vous francais??

3) Worked for Lancome in college as a 'cosmetics consultant'. What a fantastic college job - the perks were amazing! My plan was to use my international business major and work corporately for Lancome in New York. Oh well -quite different from the RR!!!

4) I have a tattoo.... a small butterfly on the inside of my right ankle. I got it when I was 18 yrs old. I know, I know - I like to wear my mistakes. I've had one process to have it removed - the date of the one laser treatment- Sept 11, 2001.

5) Once upon a time, I was an athlete! I know, its kind of hard to believe - now I'm kind of an 'inside girl'. I lettered all 4 years in varsity soccer and made the all-state team my senior year. That was probably the last time I touched a soccer ball!

6) I'm married to a TWIN!! Yes, the other twin lives in Chesapeake. Many people have learned that Mark has a twin the hard way (Sue Ratz). They are identical so if you see Mark and he ignores you, good chance its Paul!


7) I think raspberries & oranges go heavenly with chocolate! I insist (or demand maybe) that Mark puts a 'chocolate orange' in my Christmas stocking each year.

8) Yep, I was a cheerleader. Loved it and hated it all at the same time. I was voted 'most spirited' one year - maybe that's why Anderson is so spirited!!! ; )

Ok, so now I'm 'TAGGING' the following people: Jen Maggiore & Jamie Saunders

4 comments:

Jen said...

I had no idea you played soccer. That will come in handy in a couple of years when Anderson can join a team. You'll be "that mom" running down the sideline cheering him on! Thanks for sharing all these fun facts. Hope you guys had fun in Charlotte. I'll start working on my own random facts!

Katy said...

You're more on top of this 8 things than me. I'm still thinking...

anthonyandbeth said...

yay Heather! I love your things! I feel like I know much more about you! Quite the athlete it seems! You're boys will love that! You never would know you were born a Yankee! You are a true Southern Girl at heart! I have also been one of the unfortunate ones to mistake Paul for Mark! It does a number on you!

Jamie said...

I think I knew most of these things about you, except for the job with Lancome. How fun is that!! It was fun reading all your random facts.