8.14.2007

Happy 3rd Birthday Erin!

Today we found ourselves at little Erin's birthday party -celebrating her 3 wonderful years! Jenn, after having a baby 2 weeks ago, threw a great 'Dora the Explorer' bash. The kids had a terrific time playing with the wrapping paper (imagine that) and behaved beautifully at lunch. It was amazing to see 5 toddlers sitting nicely at the table - I couldn't believe it and had to document it!! I think my favorite part of the party was Erin blessing the food - she prayed for the food, prayed that her friends Ryan & Emily wouldn't travel far again, and that the babies wouldn't be grumpy!! I think I'm going to have to start praying for non-grumpiness too! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!


I also learned about how great 'bumbos' truly are - here's Carter at 2 1/2 months sitting up! (again, super chunk!)

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

what fun to celebrate with Erin! I love seeing Carter in the bumbo! Those things are so cool!

Katy said...

Happy birthday to Erin!! Sounds like it was lots of fun. We pray for happy hearts VERY often!!! :)

And I was just able to borrow a friend's Bumbo this week for Callie. Very cool!

dandsratz said...

Happy Birthday ERIN!! What party fun for sure!!!

Heather, GO BUY a bumbo--Hamilton JUST got out of his--I swear buy them...its the BEST BEST BEST baby item around!! :)