8.27.2007

Cousins, cousins & more cousins!!

Well we're back from our trip to Charlotte and had a wonderful time. Me & the boys, accompanied by Aunt Rebekah, drove down to Charlotte (actually Rock Hill SC) on Wednesday morning to visit with Mark's older brother's family - Brian, Monica, Benjamin (7), Catherine (5) and Mary Scott (18months). We took our time making the drive with a toddler, a 3 month old and a 8+ month pregnant aunt!! We made it there with hardly a complaint! Mark & Paul joined us Friday nite.


It didn't take Anderson long to start 'dressing up' as soon as we got there! He loved dressing up in his cousin's pink leotard (won't Daddy be proud!!). Oh goodness! He spent more than a few minutes in it, and later added the matching pink skirt. I just let him be and made sure to capture the moment on film!! (why couldn't he dress like an indian like his cousins?) ; )

I'm not sure if this 'costume' is any better!


My aunt Michelle & uncle Glenn live in Charlotte so Friday morning we headed there to visit with them & my cousins Annalise and Charlene (formerly Cienna). They are always so kind to Anderson & keep him occupied! While we were there Anderson needed to go to the bathroom, unbeknownst to me, I hear him in their restroom - I couldn't get up because I was feeding Carter so I asked Michelle to check on him. Anderson NEVER goes to the bathroom by himself and he still requires much supervision!! Well, poor little Anderson didn't make it in time to the potty and so Michelle found Anderson standing in a puddle. I told Michelle & Glenn I was very sorry for the mess but that I was soooo proud of Anderson trying to get there in time (he would usually settle for his pull-up). Better luck next time buddy!!!

Michelle meeting Carter.

Annalise and Charlene introduced Anderson to their guinea pigs - Wilbur & Wobble (I think!)

Anderson holding a guinea pig for the 1st time!


Mark & I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary in Charlotte. Wow time is flying by! Here's a pic of the happy couple!!
Monica talking to Carter.
Close-up of Carter -such a happy boy!
Saturday nite found me, Carter & my camera staying home to get Carter ready for bed. Everyone else went to the park. My all boy Anderson had another fun time in the dirt!! He can't get enough!! You should have seen the bottom of his feet! Here is a snapshot from when they got home...
OK, now I've got to go pack for our trip to Jacksonville!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Sounds like a good time!! Glad that you are home. I know Anderson had a blast spending time with his cousins. Enjoy your few days home before heading back out.

Katy said...

sounds like a huge success!!!

By the way - I keep cracking up seeing the clothes that Anderson still fits in! i remember that octupus shirt from when I kept him!!

And I'll be showing the boys the leotard pic - that is HILARIOUS!

Jen said...

Too much fun, and it looks like you captured it all. The boys look so happy. Hope trip number 2 is just as successful.

anthonyandbeth said...

Sounds like a FABULOUS trip! So glad you had fun and Anderson had such a great time with his cousins! Too funny the pix of him in the leotard! Hilarious! He'll want to kill you one day when he sees it! :) The boys are adorable as usual! Hope you have a great trip to Jacksonville! :)

Anonymous said...

This is for March Jerd...Do you know how I know your Gay?

It didn't take Anderson long to start 'dressing up' as soon as we got there! He loved dressing up in his cousin's pink leotard (won't Daddy be proud!!). Oh goodness! He spent more than a few minutes in it, and later added the matching pink skirt. I just let him be and made sure to capture the moment on film!! (why couldn't he dress like an indian like his cousins?) ; )

dandsratz said...

Heather Judd--these pictures are SOOO cute!! I promise, Anderson has got to win the 'cutest kid' award...those costumes, and little rear end shots...absolutely adorable!! I'm so glad ya'll had such a great trip!!