8.18.2007

proud wife

Ok so my girlfriend Robyn came in town last week and while she was here she took some pics of the boys & a couple of our family - she is an excellent photographer and has taken lots of pics for us over the years. She snapped some great pics - look at these pics of Mark & the boys. I almost want to cry when I see these pics -- remember that famous photograph of the man without his shirt holding the baby that always elicits an 'AWE' - well I am sooooo lucky that I have the real thing (with his shirt on of course!)!! The Lord has blessed me with the most wonderful husband who is the absolute best daddy in the world!! When I start thinking about Mark as a father, I get overwhelmed with emotion - he loves our sweet boys so much! I am so proud that he is my husband and my boys' daddy. As we near our 6th anniversary this week, I just felt compelled to jot down (or type) some of my feelings. I know he is going to be embarassed when he reads this, but thats OK!! I love you BPBHDoAC!!!

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Awww...

anthonyandbeth said...

These are amazing! I love them! You guys are such a great couple and I'm so glad to know your family! I'm sorry we couldn't see each other this time but hopefully next time! It's been a BUSY week this visit! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Anniversary! love you!
Beth

Katy said...

What great pictures!!!! People always say that children change a marriage - which is true. But what they don't always say is how much more you grow to love your spouse as you see them parent your sweet children. It's unbelievable, isn't it? What handsome men!!!

Jessica said...

Heather, What amazing pictures. I know you will treasure them for years to come!

Jen said...

That's one good looking family. I hear there's nothing like the bond between a mom and her boys. I hope I get to experience it one day - not anytime soon - but one day!

dandsratz said...

Heather!! That was an awesome blog!! And look at your men!!! Woo-hoo!!!