8.13.2007

Just undies

Yep, I'm that mom who lets their almost 3 year old frolick in our front yard in nothing but his undies!! Since we're still potty training, we have more luck letting Anderson hang out in his 'bare essentials' - underwear, training pants or diaper. I kind of forgot to mention he needed clothes on when we went outside to wait for Mark's lunch time arrival - he was having so much fun, I just couldn't resist. I could almost feel the neighbors' glares as he was prancing around in his Nemo undies!! He was rolling around in the grass saying 'it feels so good'!!! How cute! He modeled for me a bit too, so that I could capture these moments in my blog. Enjoy!!


Oh how I can't wait to embarass him with these photos when he's a teenager!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm a big fan of the only underwear when potty training! And actually, this summer that's what you'd find my boys in if you were to stop by my house! Sometimes I can convince them to at least wear shorts, but if the potty training one is only in underwear, the older one wants to be free too! Hilarious!

anthonyandbeth said...

Hilarious! Who cares what the neighbors think! :) Harrison and Jackson prefer to just be in underwear/diaper. Harrison now only wants to wear shorts/pants to bed because that's what his cousins wear to bed. It must be a boy thing! :) I've answered the door plenty of times and here come my boys in only their underpants running to see who's at the door... :)