8.19.2007

Gardens & Shower

Another fun day at the Botanical Gardens - I just love going to the Botanical Gardens now that they have the children's gardens - it is so much fun and Anderson always loves playing in the fountains. Mark never gets to go and so we decided to go on Saturday and we met the Saunders fam. The boys had a great time playing in the water and hardly slowed down - both Jamie & I were running after the boys trying to get some good pics. Hard task!



Saturday afternoon was Rebekah's baby shower - it was a lovely event and the food was terrific!! We are so excited that baby Avery will be here soon (countdown 7 weeks!). It will be so great having a "local cousin"!! It will be wonderful to share this special thing called 'motherhood' with Rebekah!! Such a special bond!!

5 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

I didn't know they had children's gardens at the botanical gardens. I'll have to check that out sometime when I'm in town! I'm sure you're VERY excited about the "local" cousin! You'll be a FABULOUS auntie! :)

Katy said...

Hopefully Rebekah is still feeling good - there's nothing like party food! :) Botanical Gardens looked like a blast - would you believe we've never been there? One of those things on my list for a while, but haven't made it yet. Soon!!!

anthonyandbeth said...

You've been tagged! Check my "I've been tagged" post to see what I mean! :)

dandsratz said...

Heather! Your family picture on the top is this page is AWESOME!! I loved it! And what fun, for sure, at the WOW Gardens!! That's one of our favorites! We're supposed to go tomorrow, and you make me so excited again!! :) I don't know Rebecca, but she looks great!! :)

Natalie said...

Hey Heather! What great pictures and family stories! I am always amazed at how many of us do this blogging thing...were you tempted by Beth or Sue?!?!?!?