6.15.2009

More Choking Hazards, please

I keep a tin in the pantry that stores the Judd candy supply - usually it's the candy the boys get from holidays. For the 1st time in I dont' know how long, our supply is dwindling. I usually sort out the gum or the choking hazards, but sometimes I think, we'll I could cut that candy in two so it's not a choking hazard. Well on several recent trips to the candy tin, Anderson has picked out candy that are considered choking hazards, in my book. I indicated to him, OK you can have that - but I have to cut it first- I explained what a choking hazard is and why he can't have those candies or his little brother.

This morning Anderson to mommy:
"Mommy, can I please have a choking hazard this morning?"

I nearly fell out in giggles! It's like an exclusive treat to him now!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

that is HILARIOUS!!! oh my! :)

The Petersons said...

That has to be one of the funniest things I've ever heard! So cute!

Jen said...

So funny!