6.20.2009

Do you recognize her?

That's Superwoman - my sister-in-law Monica. When we began our planning for the big 'move', I had asked her if Anderson could come spend several days with them knowing he might 'blend' in with their 4 children - she didn't hesitate for a minute. The original plan was that my mom would watch Carter - who can be a bit of a handful at times (hello, he just turned 2!); however, my grandfather has been ill and my mom wasn't able to watch Carter, so with that -I asked Monica if she'd be willing to watch Carter too - and again, she said - I'm willing to give it a try! I am so grateful to Monica for her servant's heart - I don't know how we would have managed if we had to take the boys to VB with us! Monica gave us great reports on the boys -they were having a blast with their cousins. In fact, in the end, Mark & I were worried that they weren't going to want to come home with us. Thank goodness -they were willing!!!! We love you Monica (and Brian too!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katy said...

you know what i always say - once you're past two kids, it's just ONE more!! What fun for everyone!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a precious friend you have in your sister in law! it's a blessing! ;)