6.12.2009

HB, HB

So Wednesday was my bday (argh), and I had a great day that seemed to be all about food (of course!). After an amazing bday breakfast prepared by my awesome hubby, we headed to the pool with some friends. My friend suprised me with a bday cake with the initials 'H.B' on it - so I got it -ya know, H B Happy Birthday...., well my friend said, yes, but Happy Birthday H Bomb. I've been laughing about it ever since. I'm lovingly referred to as H bomb by many friends and often sign my name H bomb. Too funny. That evening we decided to be daring and head out to dinner for a bday dinner - what a disaster - besides the delicious food and fabulous company (my sister-in-law Katie Beth joined us), the meal was crazy because Carter refuses to be contained in a highchair and then Anderson seems to feed off of Carter's fits. So frustrating - I know the restaurant couldn't WAIT for us to go. Once we were in the car Mark & I looked at each other and said 'that's why we don't go out to eat- I remember now!!!!!!!!!!!!'. Anyhow, it was still a wonderful day and perfectly fitting for our boy-crazy life we lead! I wouldn't have it any other way (hmmmm...)....

Oh, and don't ask me how old I am - I'll lie. Only kidding, but seriously not thrilled with the idea of birthdays for me anymore.

Oh, and what did Mark get me for my bday - a House!!!!!!!!!!!!! (yoohoo!)


our pitiful attempt at a family picture - this pretty much captures how our evening went....

my wonderful sis-in-law Katie-Beth (love you girl!)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

The picture with the boys cracks me up - reminds me of a new year's eve a couple years ago. At least the food was yummy!

Natalie said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY WOMAN!!! I will have to call you this week:)

Katy said...

a new house is the BEST birthday present of all, right? :) Happy birthday!