6.12.2009

Judd home grown maters, part II

So recall my original post http://thevabeachjudds.blogspot.com/2009/04/judd-home-grown-maters-part-i.html, well check out my awesome "mater" now - she has several big green tomatoes and I'm hoping that they'll start reddening soon! I can hardly wait! Hopefully soon I'll get to post a pic of me taking a big honkin' bite of a mater!!!

Unfortunately I don't have the same good news to share about Anderson's plant. While he nurtured and watered his plant, it just didn't thrive. His plant is still alive, yet he's not very pretty. There's still hope.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Lucky dog - our tomato plant probably resembles Andersons!

Natalie said...

I won't tell you how the garden at my mom's house looks.....lets just say that Parker is in tomato heaven!!! But that is the MawMaw touch...my thumb is black:)