6.20.2009

Aunt to the 6th Power!

Hooray! - I've become an aunt again for the 6th time! Mark's twin brother and his wife Rebekah welcomed their 2nd child, Adam on June 9th! He is my second nephew and we were so happy to get to meet the little man in his 1st week of life! He is precious - tons of hair and just a sweet little guy. I took a turn changing his diaper and it took me forever - it's amazing how not changing a newborn's diaper in 2 years can make you kinda slow! I hate to think of how much he'll have changed the next time we see him!


Proud Aunt Heather & Adam

me & Mark with Paul & Rebekah's new addition!


Mark getting his baby fix on...
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katy said...

oh - he's just SOOO darling! And that HAIR - i love it!

anthonyandbeth said...

congrats! it never gets old, does is, becoming an Aunt again! :)