6.02.2009

JAX Beach

We headed to Jacksonville for several days to spend some time with some of Mark's family - to get some much needed rest & relaxation (though I'm not sure watching 2 Judd boys in the pool is relaxing, but nonetheless..... One evening we headed to the oceanfront to listen to some music and stick our feet in the sand....

I just thought this was a sweet photo of my little man holding Nana's hand...


all the ladies- me, Katie-Beth, Jessica, Peggy & Cathy (aka Nana)


the Judd men -this is the only shot I could get of them - Anderson wasn't in a picture taking mood (rawrr!)


Papa showing Anderson how to look for sharks' teeth....
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

AHHHH the beach looks so nice that time of night. Glad it was a fun trip!

Katy said...

i LOVE the picture of all the girls! how fun is that!