9.28.2009

Timing!


Blog hopping this a.m. and came across this painting - it's so awesome how God puts things right in front of you with His perfect timing -we were just discussing 'thankfulness' last nite in our small group and the importance of giving God thanks at all times -for everything!!!! I love this scripture and have now added it as my wallpaper on my computer- as a gentle reminder that I'll see each time I sit down to the computer (which is alot!).
BTW, to give credit to the 'painter' see The Old Post Road at www.theoldpostroad.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Katy said...

love the picture - i'd love it hanging in my house! :) How's your small group working out? Sounds like it's a home group? Very cool - can't wait to catch up soon!

Jen said...

It's going to look great in your house! God is good!

Trish @TheOldPostRoad said...

Cute kids and sweet blog! Glad this painting is going to a Christ-filled home! I mentioned in my email that the Bible is perfect. I forgot to mention that God is also perfect.

Anonymous said...

shishallove
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/acidosis]acidosis[/url]
bekGescreerie