9.25.2009

Checked off my list- finally!

Have you ever had one of those projects that just stays on your to-do list forever? When we lived in VA I bought some stuff so I could start hanging Anderson's schoolwork on the wall for display - I think I've had the supplies for atleast 2years (maybe longer) - it was on my giant list of things I wanted to do, but couldn't find the time to get it done. I had a lot of those when I was working and trying to 'do it all'. Well I'm ecstatic to report that FINALLY my little project is done. It was such a simple project - I had to paint 2 wooden stars, hang them on the wall (thanks Mark), thread some wire across them and then hang the artwork. At any rate, I was so glad to 'cross this off my list' that I had to post about it. Jen -you probably thought 'yeah, right Heather' when I kept talking about doing it, so better late than never!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jen said...

It's super cute, now the fun begins with trying to change out the pictures on a timely basis. I've given up on Erin's art wall - it's never ending!