12.18.2008

RaNdOm Christmas cHeEr!!!

RaNdOm Christmas cHeEr!!!


Yesterday Carter just sat in front of the Christmas tree and if he could speak he would have said 'take my picture please' - it was so funny - so of course, we obliged (with the barely dressed Rudolph)


Since yesterday was Rudolph day at school, Anderson decided he wanted to draw Rudolph. Before you get too excited - I drew Rudolph's body & antlers - but the face and name "Rudolph" are all courtesy of Anderson


Recently I've let Anderson start taking the occasional picture with my camera (what have I done?) - I thought this pic of the Christmas tree on his table at preschool turned out pretty good.....


At Anderson's Christmas party today we got to make Rudolph candy canes - here was our finished product 'tah-dah'!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Katy said...

I guess it's a Rudolph themed christmas!

Jen said...

Carter's ready for Christmas morning and all the pictures that go with it!

The Petersons said...

What fun! Rudolph is too cute! Anderson could be a photographer in the making - you just never know.

Andy and Jen said...

Those are some cute pics!