12.12.2008

Dress up time!

For years I've lamented that I never get to 'dress-up' or go anywhere I get to put on a dress- - the companies that Mark & I have worked for have not had the traditional Christmas party but more laidback personal get-togethers. Enter Mark's new company - his company rolled out the red-carpet - they had a cocktail party complete with a 12 person cover band (including dancing singers) - it was neat to be able to 'dress-up'. Some friends know that Mark is a great dancer, and yep - he got to break out some moves last nite!!

!
all dressed up with somewhere to go!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

Sexy lady!! Paul says "nice suit". Glad you got a chance to cut a rug.

Jayne said...

WOW! Beautiful pair! I was just talking to Trevor today about a need to create an event so we can dress up and go out together!! Glad you found a special time to do just that!!

Andy and Jen said...

You guys look great! Never knew about Mark's dancing skills - sounds impressive. :)

Natalie said...

You look DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!!! I am glad that you had a chance to get out and about. I need your cell number...deleted the email. Hope you are well. Miss you.

Jen said...

You are wasting away to nothing skinny minny. I'm sad I never got to witness Mark's dance skills cause I'm sure they are quite good. I know it was nice to have a night out on the town!

The Hudson Family said...

Wow! You both look gorgeous!!!! What a breathtaking pair you make! Miss seeing your smiling faces at AS.

Katy said...

Look at you HOTTIE! Makes all that WW worthwhile, right? LOVE the dress - is it new? You guys looks great - and I had NO idea that Mark is a dancer. You'll have to post some footage for me to believe it!

dandsratz said...

Look at that hot mama!!!! Heather, YOU LOOK ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!!! What a FUN night!!!