12.09.2008

Carter & William - a friendship in the making!

My friend Caren & I scheduled our 1st playdate with our boys - Caren is a dear friend from college - we spent a summer abroad together in France. After college we were roomies and we were both bridesmaids in each other's weddings. One of my 1st things I was exciting about doing in ATL upon our return was a playdate with our little guys. She has a 13month old - William - he's about 4months or so younger than Carter - so I know they will become really good friends -just like their mommies! This was their 1st real playdate and it went pretty well!!!


Here's Carter trying to give William a hug...

Here's Caren with our little ones - William & Carter

I'm also excited that I introduced Caren to one of my favorite things - Chai Tea Lattes at Starbucks - and she liked it!!! Yeah, another friend corrupted!!!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jayne said...

How great to already have a base of friends and family! I know that made the move a little easier. I have never found another soul who loved the Chai tea lattes--who knew?! My favorite is the Chai Tea Eggnog lattes at this season. I've even found a way to make them at home.

Monica M. Judd said...

No doubt you and Caren will make many sweet memories. I'm glad you've got her in Atlanta. Your new background is awesome, and the family picture is great. You look beautiful!

Jen said...

What a sweet friend you are to corrupt her! Well, I guess it's nice for Carter to have a little dude to play with. I can't believe he's already 13 months old.

Mike and Roseann said...

It has just hit me that you guys have actually moved as I read your blog and see the new pics. (tears)

I am so happy for you that you made it to Atlanta safely and are settled. That is awesome to have a friend close by too! I love your family photo, it is beautiful! I was just at starbucks this week for my weekly Chai Tea Latte too! ;)

Katy said...

Glad to see Carter hasn't lost his taste for his fingers yet! :)