12.29.2008

Christmas 2008


Christmas 2008 has come & gone! Here are some 'hi-lites' and other fun notables:
* Anderson set out "reindeer food" on Christmas Eve in addition to the cookies for Jolly ole' St Nick
*To no-one's surprise, Anderson arrived in our room at 5:20 - UGH! We held him off til 6ish....
*Anderson was utterly delighted with the Hulk Hands he sooo desperately wanted for Christmas
*Carter moved quickly to his new 'Cozy Coupe' car and spent most of the morning in his new vehicle!
*I set fire to my mom's oven while baking my monkey bread - didn't think to put a pan underneath the tube pan! Oh well -live & learn (all was salvaged & quite yummy!)
*On the road to Charlotte by 9:30am - Anderson sat in the car for 45minutes or so - just waiting for us to get ready - he was sooooo excited to get to Charlotte to hang with his cousins!
*Christmas with the Judds was fun, as usual. Anderson spent most of his time wrestling with Benjamin
*My mom's side of the family had a reunion in Charlotte too - we got to spend Friday evening with them and most of Saturday. It was great to see everyone - it doesn't happen too often. My grandparents Nana & Poppa were there making it extra special. This was their 1st time meeting Carter....
*Carter became feverish on Saturday and we had to cut our visit with my Mom's side a bit short to get home for early bedtimes, etc. He's still not doing too great.... tis the season, I think!

All & all we had a great Christmas! I'm always so glad to see this joyous season come, but always ready to get back to routine after the cheer has worn off a bit! Here's to a wonderful New Years!!!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

It was great to see you guys again! I love the picture of Benjamin and Anderson in their sweats only...they look like much older boys. Time is flying, but we're glad we get to experience it with you!

Andy and Jen said...

I love the way you did your pictures! Sounds like you had some great family time.

Jen said...

I like the collage of all the pics. That's Christmas in a nutshell - here's to a great 2009!

Natalie said...

What a great Christmas! Tell Anderson the next time I see him I want knuckles with the Hulk Hands!!!! Happy New Year! XO