2.16.2008

Roses are Red, and Pink & Yellow

Happy Valentines Day ( a few days belated).

Mark & I celebrated a day early to beat the crowds & Uncle Paul & Aunt Rebekah watched the boys. I've been known to snub Olive Garden in the past (we had an amazing local italian eatery in ATL that put OG to shame), but I have to apologize to the OG for my snub. We went there for our Valentine's dinner and boy was it AMAZING!!! Both our meals were fantastic and we enjoyed a fantastic tiramisu & coffee. I can't wait til the next time I can go back to the OG!! Oh, check out the awesome blossoms my sweet hubby bought me!!

On Thursday we watched my niece Avery (4mo) - we got her doing some 'prop sitting'. Look at my little ham Carter cheesin' it up for the camera!

8 comments:

dandsratz said...

Alright Heather--I'm feeling quilty, because I have COMPLETELY snubbed OG, too! :) Don't you think though that ANY meal these days, ALONE, with your #1 Valentine makes for the PERFECT meal--one that you aren't feeding two other little mouths, can actually eat your salad, AND order dessert without screaming kids!! HE He!! :) Happy Happy Valentine's!! Now I want a date with Dave to OG!! It sounds perfect!

Jen said...

Look at that little cheeser - reminds me of Mark. Glad your Olive Garden experience was so good - now you got me thinking about it. Beautiful roses too!

The Petersons said...

Yum! I love OG too. We don't have one anywhere near us down here though. I'm so glad you had a great time.

anthonyandbeth said...

I have to say I'm a fan of OG! I'm glad you have renewed your love for the OG! :) Carter looks like he's up to something... :)

Katy said...

I've NEVER snubbed the OG - love that place! Can eat a million breadsticks!!! And yes, Carter is becoming QUITE the ham!

Natalie said...

What a great evening out alone!! And the flowers are BEAUTIFUL...good job Mark!

Jamie said...

we love the OG, especially without the kids!! :) sounds like a great valentine with your hubby. carter has become quite the poser for the camera...too cute!

SPAYD FAMILY said...

There's nothing better than the OG in my opinion! In fact, we went there also for our Valentines date!!