2.25.2008

Backwards

Ok so most of you have seen the many underwear shots, but did you know that Anderson can usually be found sportin his underoos BACKWARDS??? At least he has perfectly sound logic - the picture is on the hiney afterall and he wants to see the picture!!! Makes sense to me. I've been meaning to blog about this for awhile but didn't have the corresponding pics!! Enjoy!

Don't think you can tell, but Spiderman is 'front & center!'

This is the best part - the hiney shot!!! Often times he has a wedgy!!!

7 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

harrison was the same way for a while. why do they put the picture on the back??? :)

The Petersons said...

What a riot! What boys are willing to do for their superheroes.

Andy and Jen said...

That is so funny! Caleb constantly puts his on backwards too, but I really don't know why. At least Carter seems to have a good reason.

Natalie said...

This cracks me up!!! Parker does the SAME thing for the exact SAME reason! We tried to tell him that there is a purpose for wearing them the right way, but who cares when you pull your undies down all the way to pee anyway?!!?!?!? Love it!

Katy said...

So funny - I meant to ask you about this when he was at my house the other day. When I corrected him, he informed me that "mommy says it's okay". That was the end of that conversation!

Jamie said...

I don't see why they don't just put pictures on the front and back? Would make much more sense!! Love to see him in his backwards underoo's!!

dandsratz said...

Heather--this is a SCREAM!!! I have NEVER thought about it--but SOOO true...the cool pictures are always on the rear end, where they can't see it!! But, you know, I've always heard, little boys that where their underwear backwards, they do it because their mommy does, too!!! he he he!! :)