2.16.2008

Line Leader

I had Anderson's 1st parent-teacher conference on Friday (I know he just started, but this was an already scheduled date). His teacher is soooo awesome, warm & friendly!! She said that Anderson is adapting really well, and is holding his own really well, especially considering that he's so young. She said he loves to sing and is really obedient (huh??). She said that he even asked to be 'wine weader' or line leader to the rest of us! Anderson already told me that I need to buy him a Gator shirt like his friends - so the peer pressure begins! So precious. I'm so proud of my little pre-schooler!

7 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heather--ITS because you are Sheparding His heart!! :) I have always thought that Anderson is such an amazing little boy--what a great report!!!

Jen said...

Oh no - a Gator shirt. What will happen to the Georgia shirt we know and love so well! So glad he wuvs school and being wine weader!

anthonyandbeth said...

what a big boy! :)

Katy said...

Such a cutie pie!!! Glad you got to talk with his teacher so early on and get a good report!! Way to go Anderson! :)

Andy and Jen said...

That's awesome! I'm sure he was an awesome wine weader. Looks like we'll all be forking out the big bucks for Gator clothing in the near future.

Natalie said...

This is too cute!!! I am so happy that he has adjusted well. I am so excited for him and you!!!

Jamie said...

so thrilled that he is doing so well at school and enjoying his class. i have to say i always loved being the line leader, who would't! guess i should be shopping for a gator shirt for ryan too!!