8.27.2008

Flyin' High

Lately my job has been requiring me to travel more frequently to Roanoke - it's a grueling 5 hour drive which as you can imagine - is no fun! Tuesday nite before my trip on Wednesday, I received a phone call from work - I was on the corporate jet to Roanoke! This was a first for me and I was soooo excited! Our Chief Marketing Officer was headed to Roanoke for my meeting and therefore there was room on the corporate jet! It was; however, made crystal clear to me that I was on the flight THERE, but not on the way back - I would have to catch a ride with a commoner in the car!! (oh well!) I tell you what, that is the way to do it - I didn't have to arrive early for my flight, as soon as we boarded we took off and I was in the beautiful 'Star City' 45 minutes later!!!! I could get used to this! ; )

4 comments:

dandsratz said...

Oh my word!!! That sounds like SOOO much fun!!! Heather, that's where it is absolutely heavenly to be working!!! Can I carry your brief case for you next time!! He he!! :) I miss seeing you!! :)

Katy said...

I SO wish you had made someone take your picture...but I guess that wouldn't have been so "corporate" of you, would it!!! :)

Jen said...

I think Jamie would like to have a corporate jet for all her trips to Roanoke! That's flying high and in style!

Natalie said...

Wow, I am sure you could get used to that!!! I missed you this week...definately time for a lunch!