8.20.2008

6 week challenge UPDATE!

This is the last week of my 6week challenge at the Y! I have enjoyed it and though it's difficult to fit it into our crazy schedule without guilt, I'm glad that I'm making the time, and very glad that Mark is so supportive. I've started taking a "Zumba" class which has been so fun - it's a cardio class basically doing 'Latin' dancing. Oh boy, I take comfort in the fact that there are usually at least one person less coordinated than me!! I know it must be humorous to see me try to 'shake it', but I'm having fun!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

thanks for mentioning the less coordinated person...I mean, come on...everyone knows its me! Did you have to embarass me like that?! haha! Just kidding:) I'm glad you're doing well with the challenge and are enjoying Zumba. Hopefully I'll see you in another class again soon:) Great job, girl!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Heather!! Don't worry - you haven't seen uncoordinated until you've seen me do the running man off two step risers. I'll demonstrate sometime - it'll make your zumba look like Dancing with the Stars :)

Jen said...

Keep moving it girl - you're doing great.

anthonyandbeth said...

sounds like you are doing GREAT heather! you are braver than i am, joining a "dance" class. i am SO not a dancer, in any way, shape, or form! way to go with keeping to your commitment! i'm in my third week of working out and it's rewarding and hard at the same time! you are doing awesome!

Jayne said...

I've been meaning to ask you about that 6-week challenge! It seems less daunting than the 12 weeker. I've also heard about Zumba-I'll have to talk to you about it to get some more info because I would probaly be that one person less coordinated than you!!

Katy said...

That's why I'm a RUNNER now - because I'm DEFINITELY NOT a dancer!