8.29.2008

Anderson meets his new teachers

Anderson starts back to 'pre-school' next Wednesday. Yesterday, we had his 'orientation' to meet his new teachers. Anderson knew both teachers already from last year, so that made the intros much easier. Of the few kids that were in the class when we got there, Anderson knew all of them - he was happily welcomed by all of them - - 'ANDERSON!!!!!'. It sure makes me feel good that he is well liked (I guess all 3 and 4 year olds like everyone, but....) Not knowing what the 1st day of school would hold for us next week, I went ahead and got a picture of Anderson with his new teacher- Mrs. Leader and her assistant Mrs. Sims. We are looking forward to another great year at Greenbrier Christian Academy! Go Gators!!! (p.s. as a UGA bulldawg, that's the only time you'll hear me say that!!!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Katy said...

I bet it's nice to have the familiarity this year...and since he started mid-way last year, this is fun to get to start from the very beginning! It's going to be a great year, I'm sure of it!

Andy and Jen said...

You will absolutely love Mrs. Leader. I've known her since we were in diapers. Have another great school year Anderson!