4.30.2009

Work from home....

On Wednesday Anderson's school had their Mother's Day celebration - but since I'm short babysitters, I was worried I wasn't going to be able to attend (they said NO siblings!). But Mark's new job offers some flexibility for working from home, so we chose this as his 1st time to work from home so I could go to Anderson's event and Carter could stay home with Mark for an hour or so...


Needless to say, the working from home won't go very well until we have an office for Mark (can you see why!). Actually we tried to stay out of Mark's hair, and with Anderson being gone in the a.m. and naps in the p.m. - the boys didn't bother Mark much.... but still!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Monica M. Judd said...

I remember those days.

Jen said...

This never worked for Joe - we couldn't stand him being here and not being able to get to him!

Katy said...

remember how successful your own work from home days were? Unless there's a door to keep everyone out, I think it's gotta be near impossible! Glad it worked out in the end though!

anthonyandbeth said...

i miss Anthony working from home :( he got a lot less done but we sure enjoyed the company! ha! :)