4.02.2009

Whatever happened to U for umbrella?

So this tickled me to death that I have to post about it - - so Anderson's class has a focus letter each week -and as you can see, last week it was U.... If you look closely at this picture you'll notice a pair of boys undies and a t-shirt - that's right, U is for Underwear!!! Anderson even started giggling when we were looking at it together - and I thought to myself, whatever happened to U for umbrella? Oh well, if they were looking for a way for it to 'stick', I guess they did it! I only wish I could have seen the little girl's ditto - I don't ever remember coloring a pair of panties when I was in pre-school!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

So appropriate for Anderson, the boy who lives in his undies! It looks like he even attempted to make them Spiderman Underoos!

Katy said...

u for underwear is MUCH funnier! I can promise you that was NOT taught at Shores however!! Can you imagine what the class of 18 boys would have done? NO WAY!