4.11.2009

What a compliment!!!!!

So I've already lamented to a few about this "compliment" I received, but this week during our visit to Va Beach, we took our kids to the playplace at the mall (formerly known as the 'big hot dog'!) - when this little girl (maybe 2 1/2 years old), comes up to me with arms reached out wanting me to pick her up. Well, I'm no dummy - I'm not gonna pick up a strange child unless they've fallen or need help, so I just kinda smiled at her. Just then her nanny (I think) came up to retrieve the little girl - so I said to the little girl, "oh, I must look like someone she loves" - - and the nanny responded "YES, you look like her Grandmother!!!!!!!!" - - Can you BELIEVE that???? Ok, so I've never had a complex about looking older, but maybe I should!!!!!

1 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heather!!! THIS IS HILARIOUS!!! One for the book, for sure!!! :) I'm SOOOOOOO sorry I missed you last week!!! Last week was a killer for us, in every way imaginable. I HATE it that I didn't get to hug your neck!!!! :(