4.30.2009

all about me, according to Anderson

Anderson's preschool class presented each mom with several little 'gifts' - one of them being a "book". One of the pages in the book was "according to" the children about their mommies.... Here is what my page said:

Q) what does your Mom look like?
A) she has long, not super long, silver finger nails & brown eyes

Q) How old is your Mom?
A) 20

Q) What is her favorite color?
A) Pink

Q) What is her favorite food?
A) Hamburgers

Q) What is your favorite thing to do with Mom?
A) Go to the playground & play wit her & my little baby brother Carter

Q) What makes your Mom mad?
A) When I disobey her

Q) If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy for her?
A) A lot of coffee cups

Q) What makes your Mom happy?
A) When I don't disobey her

Q) What choes do you 'help' Mom with?
A) Help make cookies & dinner sometimes

Isn't that a riot? I guess "obedience" is a big thing in our household! He is right on the money with the coffee cups though - so long as they're filled with coffee!!!!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dandsratz said...

Hey Heather!! I LOVED this!! I should ask Alexander these questions...hmmm...or NOT! :) Hmmm....just need to email you...couple of thoughts to talk about! :)

Monica M. Judd said...

Priceless! I can't help but wonder how my kids perceive me... on some days I'm sure it's best I not know!!! Are hamburgers really your favorite? And it's awesome he realizes the importance of obedience. Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

I think Anderson is very perceptive - hey you'll take being 20 years old, right? I love how obedience is on the tip of his tongue!

Katy said...

that's hilarious! i think it's GREAT that he's fully aware of your coffee addiction! :) smart boy!

anthonyandbeth said...

this is adorable! how fun to see through their eyes for a brief moment! :)

Mandy said...

This is so hilarious!

Andy and Jen said...

You're so lucky to be 20! Caleb thinks I'm 59.