10.28.2008

Hallelujah Harvest 2008

An event our family looks forward to year-long is Hallelujah Harvest - it's our church's "halloween" alternative. I am so grateful for this option and ministry - I love that the kids still get to enjoy the 'fun' but aren't introduced (more than they have to be) to the 'dark' side that typically accompanies the day. It's so funny, if we are out shopping and Anderson sees something related to Halloween - he says - "mommy, looks -that's for Hallelujah Harvest!". It's not always the best picture, but I'm glad that for him he has a different definition than the 'traditional' view. There is enough dark & gloomy in this world, that I'd rather keep that from my boys to the best of my ability as long as possible!!!! Anderoson was 'Dash Incredible' and Carter was a puppy (or bearcub)....... I figured that next year Carter would have an opinion on what he wanted to be, so I fully exercised dressing him like I wanted to this last year!!!!


trying to take pictures of both boys together really didn't go very well (can't you tell!!!!!!)

my baby punkin puppy dog, Carter (17mo)


Anderson (R) and his best bud Ryan (L)


Wagon puppies - Carter & Anna - the cutest puppies around!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

i heard HH was wonderful this year, as always! so glad y'all had fun! loved the kids in their costumes! so cute!

Jen said...

I think they are pretty cute puppies! It was a great night!

Monica M. Judd said...

Precious, precious. Love those boys and glad y'all had fun.

Andy and Jen said...

I love the picture of Carter with his pumpkin. Such a little cutie!