10.13.2008

Soccer!!!!!

Anderson, the soccer player - one of the "Seattle Sounders"
listening to his coach, Anderson is #13 and Ryan is sitting to his right.
waiting for his turn
isn't his shirt a bit on the ridiculous side - believe me, I've now washed it 3times in HOT HOT HOT water trying my best to shrink it!!!!


Anderson had his very 1st soccer game last Saturday after his 1st game was rained out. I essentially 'grew up' on the soccer field - so I'm selfishly hoping he is a soccer player forever. The soccer field was occupied for this week's game, so his 1st game was in a gym at the YMCA which made for a quick moving soccer ball. Let's just say we're looking forward to playing on the grass. Anderson's shirt is more like a dress than a shirt, but I suppose he'll just be able to wear it for years to come! His best bud Ryan is on his team too - and apparently they are the only boys on the team!

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

it's so fun when they start getting into organized sports! i hope he continues to have fun! :)

Katy said...

I had no idea you were a soccer player! How about that!!! Glad he's having fun in his little soccer dress! :)

Jen said...

He's a cute little soccer player - can't believe he's 4 now!