10.13.2008

Carter, the toddler

This is kind of a random post, but Carter has recently graduated from pure babyhood to toddlerhood - now mature at 16months, he suddenly looks like a little boy to me and not a baby anymore (of course he'll ALWAYS be my baby, but you know what I mean!). For about a week he had a yucky virus that left him grumpy and sensitive and he has now returned to the land of the living (I'm soooo grateful). As he was emerging from his 'funk' - we spent the day with the Saunders - Here are a few pics of him when he wasn't feeling well that I thought were cute...


Seriously, he is checking out the bike with his fingers firmly in his mouth - I don't think his fingers left his mouth this ENTIRE week!


I love him in shoes!!!

Carter was so upset I wouldn't share my Kashi cereal with him - I had to take a picture You'd think it was Lucky Charms or something. Seriously, if you've tasted Kashi, you understand my delight with this picture!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

he is getting so big! both your boys are! seeing everyone at the party and seeing how BIG their kids are just reminds me how long we've been gone now! we've lived in NC for 2 years this NOV. and i can't believe it! i'm glad we get to see y'all every now and then, i'd hate to roll into town and all these kids be middle schoolers or something! :)

Katy said...

It was a rough week, wasn't it? It's been so nice this week getting more of his smiles so far. The look of heartbreak on his FACE is (sad to say) quite hilarious over the cereal!!! That's a memory!

Jen said...

He has gotten so big lately and looking like such a big boy.

Natalie said...

What a big boy!!! I had a chance to love on him yesterday and was LOVING every minute of it!!!

Andy and Jen said...

He's grown up fast. And to think he's a health nut! I couldn't pay my boys to eat Kashi.

dandsratz said...

Heather, YOU KNOW I could eat this little baby boy up!!! He is SOOOOOOO adorable!!!