10.13.2008

Putt-puttin'

While we were in Orlando for vacation, we decided to do dinner out, but easy -so we went, whereas, but Chick-fil-A. Ok, so we go to CFA all the time, but this time, Carter scaled the playground - yep, he climbed all the way to the top! I was a bit nervous that I would have to go retrieve him (I was in a dress), but after playing in the 'tube' for awhile, Anderson convinced him when it was time to go.

After dinner @ CFA, we headed to Putt-putt - this was Anderson's 1st experience with putt-putt and neither Mark nor I had gone in years! Anderson had a great time. I'm not even sure who won!

the Judds on vacation
crazy Anderson
can you tell that is Carter -he is at the very top of the playground at CFA!

the 1st time putt-putter
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

our boys love putt putt! and CFA, you can never go wrong with that! glad carter can join his big brother in the play area...that's a big accomplishment! :)

Katy said...

such a cute family picture of the putt-putters! :)

Jen said...

I bet Mark knows who won - true golfers always keep score, even in Putt Putt.