6.03.2008

Just a year ago today....

I can't believe it's already been a year since we met my little Carter - he is such a sweet and smily little boy, I am loving his little emerging personality. He is so different from his big brother, it's amazing.

Just like his big brother, there were no signs that Carter wanted to leave the comfy confines of his 9month home, so last June 3rd I was induced and we met little Carter at 3:59p.m.


WHOA!!!!! Momma!!!!


Here he is!!! Precious, 8lbs 8oz 21 1/2in long


Anderson meets Carter - love at first sight!


Taking my little Carter home - he's already smiling!


Brotherly love

3 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

I love seeing those sweet pictures again! Can't wait to help Carter celebrate.

Katy said...

I forgot how dark his hair was!! And Anderson looked sooo little! What fun to look back and remember the year!

Jen said...

So little, not very long ago. It's good to see Anderson still loves him just as much as he did that first day!