6.15.2008

All before 6:30A.M..... on a Saturday!!


the sunrise at the Judds


in pajamas on the deck before 6:30am....
can you see the smoky haze - we could smell the NC forest fires all the way in VA Beach - yuck!

Yes, our days start EARLY at the Judd home! Most days Anderson is awake around 5:45ish - -sometimes we get lucky if he sleeps "IN" til 6:15 or so..... Usually Carter wakes up 6:30 or so and we let him play in his crib til about 6:45 most days... On the weekends when Anderson is up early Mark & I just hang in bed til about 7 - while Anderson bounces between his room and our room - and we'll go get Carter around 6:45....

On Saturday, Carter decided to "pull an Anderson" and was up BEFORE 6!!!! He is currently cutting 5 teeth or so (4 of them are molars - OUCH) and so he has had a tough couple of days.... and thus the early rise.... So up we were and actually out on the back deck, all before 6:30- not to mention a full pancake breakfast tabled up too!!!

At this point Mark & I are so used to waking up at the break of dawn - we've acclimated to the reduction in sleep!!



Anyone want to invite Anderson over for a sleep-over? ; )

5 comments:

Rebekah Judd said...

Count me out!! Although Anderson did say he wanted to sleep here before you guys left, so I can feel a sleepover coming on soon. I'm a sucker for that cute 3 1/2-year old. You'll have to have Avery over sometime...she'll give you a little more sleep.

Natalie said...

You are too funny. Your boys and mine would do great at a sleepover. 6:15...that's late;)

Ward Blog said...

he is more than welcome to sleep over at the Ward household sine Miss Kylee is up about 5:30 am....guess it is good for me then I can get my running in before it gets too hot. I look forward to family vacations this summer where the Grandpa's in Kylee's life wake up early too and they can tend to her while mommy and daddy sleep in :). I tend to make my coffee extra strong these days!!!!!

Katy said...

Something tells me that if Anderson had a sleepover over here, ALL the boys would be up at the crack of dawn ready to play!!! :) Still, a pancake breakfast might would get me out of bed too!! :)

Jen said...

Wow - I don't think I've seen the sunrise in a couple of months! Good thing I've got girls and sleepovers won't be an issue - I don't function at that time of day. Okay - I'll stop rubbing it in - I know, mine's coming.