6.15.2008

Happy Daddy's Day!


Paul on the left, Mark on the right for those who confuse the twins....

Mark & cutie Carter

I just had to post this picture with Anderson and his strategically placed finger....

We had a great, relaxing Father's Day... After church this morning, we came home & the boys had some yummy popcorn shrimp for the very 1st time - I think I have found a great substitute to chicken nuggets! I had to run a couple of errands and then after naps we headed to Paul & Rebekah's house for a Father's Day steak dinner.... I assembled some veggie kabobs and Rebekah made some FABULOUS mushroom risotto and an amazing chocolate eclair cake... YUMMO!!!



We had a great day with Anderson - and I'm so glad he was good for us today - on Father's Day. He's been challenging for us recently on just about every level, so it was nice to see that we could have a day without 'training' all day long. Not only did he behave for us, but he was extremely affectionate - a very rare treat for us. Anderson must have told me 100 times today "I love you Mommy" and showered me with a zillion kisses. I'm so grateful that the Lord softened his heart, especially today for Mark....

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Sounds yummy. So glad Anderson was so sweet today. He actually gave me the biggest smile when I came in to see him this morning:) Too sweet. Just take today and carry it with you through those challenging moments next week....

Andy and Jen said...

I just may have to try the popcorn shrimp. Caleb could eat chicken nuggets everyday - I would love to have a substitute!

katie beth said...

hmmm. anderson doesn't have his shirt on. shocker. :) so good to see the fam

Katy said...

See - what a gift for you to have Anderson in happy spirits for you!!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful day together with Paul and Rebekah - how fun to celebrate together. And for the record, David prides himself on the fact that he has NO problem telling the twins apart!

Jen said...

Love the pictures of Mark, Paul and the kids. Anderson must have thought it was Mother's Day to shower you with so many IloveUs. Glad is was such a relaxing day.