6.09.2008

the Bash


Carter meets cake

Carter likes cake

Carter cooling off in the pool

Carter loved loved loved the baby pool

Yep, here are the invitations I made for Carter's party that I never finished - I found another use for them!!!! Thank goodness for Evite!!!

the cake - Dalmatian cake & "pawprint" cupcakes

I loved how the girls Anna & Avery were playing together so nicely!

some friends hanging having a good time

our attempt to get all the kiddos together - I was trying to hold their cake hostage.... here they are - from the left, Hamilton, Josiah, Alexander, Jacob, Erin, Ryan, Anderson, Cody (with mower), Anna, Jameson, Kayla, Tony, Nikko & Carter - there were a few missing from the photo shoot, but with this many kids, this was the best we could do!!!! Sue, I tried my best!

Happy Birthday sweet boy!!

We had Carter's bday bash late Saturday afternoon and our 'theme' was Firetrucks - well, appropriately it was HOT HOT HOT as fire. In an effort to combat the crazy 100degree weather we had, we put out a couple of fun water sprinkler toys and a baby pool. I think the kids had fun running thru the water, if nothing else it prevented the kiddos from melting. We are so blessed to have such an awesome network of friends here in Va Beach - though I'm not sure he understands yet, Carter will one day realize how loved he is!!! We had a great time spending time with our friends and are so thankful they were all troopers and sat in the unbearable heat since I forbade our guests from hanging in my white carpeted home!!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Too cute. Love the cake...looks like Carter did too:)

Katy said...

We had a great time - and now we know where we need to borrow some water toys from! You've got quite the supply now! :)

Jen said...

What a fun time celebrating your littlest man! Enjoy being 1 Carter and your new found love of cake!

anthonyandbeth said...

Happy Birthday Carter!