1.02.2010

Picture Perfect

This post is way overdue.... oh and you are going to be so sick of seing my collages after this post...

As you can tell from my new banner & my Christmas card- I have some new pics of my boys! My sister-in-law Monica has a fantastic camera and a wonderful 'eye' for photography, so I asked her if she would be willing to take some pictures of the boys for me - for one, what mother isn't constantly craving precious pictures of their beloved children, and second, I needed a pic for our Christmas card. During a brief overniter at their home, Monica and I (along with cousin Benjamin) took the boys to a local park for a photo shoot- the location was absolutely perfect - you didn't have to try very hard to find a nice backdrop and Monica took nearly 300 pictures! Here are some of my favorites collaged below....

But my very favorite pictures are from a chance meeting with the on-duty leaf blower - he had paused his 'blowing' to let us pass by, but Monica asked him to rev-up and blow somes leaves Anderson's way - the result was a neat sequence of pictures that I absolutely adore. I am going to try to figure out a way to display several of these 'in sequence' in my home....


Monica - a million thanks thanks thanks!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

THey look so good in red! The picture of Carter at the very top in the striped sweater caught me off guard. I thought who is that extra little boy in the pic - he doesn't resemble a baby at all - so big and looking more like Anderson.

Katy said...

you did get SOOO many great shots - what FUN!