1.01.2010

Perfectly Imperfect!

I picked up a cheapo gingerbread house kit at Walmart so that we could begin a tradition of decorating a home each year. I knew from the very beginning that when including an 'into everything' 2 year old that my nice quaint idea of a sweet little gingerbread house had to go. We weren't 2 minutes into our decorating when Carter chomped on the 'Christmas tree' in the kit, and he was popping the decor in his mouth the whole time.... But in my mind, this little house turned out perfectly!!! ;)



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Anna was a stinker too with our house this year. She quietly would go into the dining room when noone was watching and poop the candy off the house and into her mouth. Very quiet and sly little girl. Looks like the boys started quite a few new fun traditions this year!

Katy said...

yep - that's about how we are too. ours never looks like the box...but who cares. they hav eSO much fun that I give them no rules about it!