1.21.2010

Monster Truck Jam

So I admit! I never would have expected that I would be someone to go to the annual Monster Truck Jam - to be honest I think I always kinda stuck my nose up at it, but our friends invited us to go with them and we thought 'sure, we'll go - the boys will love it!'. Well not only did our boys LOVE it, but Mark & I had a great time too!!!! We got to experience the 'Jam' in style. Our friend Jill's brother had a box, so we got to spend the evening there - room for the kids to move around and a bit of shelter from the crowd. Definitely the way to do it!!! I can't believe I'm gonna say this, but we can't wait til next year!!!

the men all ready to go - did I mention it was FAREEZING outside (thus the snow)

Dirty faced Anderson donning his earplugs - it was soooo loud in there!

where it all takes place!

Carter was entralled!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you :-) you should look at this emo boy style at this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com