5.10.2009

"Macon" Mothers Day special.... 09

Mother's Day 2009
A rare photo of just me & the boys - I asked Mark today to please please please start trying to take a least a couple pics of me on occasion with my boys - I want them to have proof one day that I was there every step of the way!!!! Here we went to a park in Macon after church before lunch.... you should have seen me strutting around the park in heels!!!!
A picture of 3 generations - me, Grandmother Stephens (Mark's maternal grandmother) and Cathy (Mark's mom) - we enjoyed a wonderful barbecue mother's day lunch and then enjoyed dessert of strawberry (whatelse!) shortcake & coffee at home!!! Yummo!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen said...

Sounds like a great day!

Katy said...

love your dress you skinny minnie! and i'm with you on not having any pictures with the kids - it's hard when you're always the one behind the camera isn't it!

dandsratz said...

Heather!! These pictures are AMAZING!!! You look fabulous, and those precious boys are as cute as EVER!!!