5.21.2009

Bye, Bye 3K

Last week Anderson had his 3K farewells - the lead teacher wasn't going to be able to make the end of the year party so we all got together at Chick-fil-A to bid her farewell. The next day the 3year old classes had a party outside in a big field - but it ended up being a great big workout for me since Carter ran from one end to the other then proceeded to roll around in a sand pit. I hate to say it, but I couldn't wait for that party to end!

I am so proud of Anderson - he has gone thru a lot of transition over the last couple of years -but he continues to amaze me at how quickly he makes friends and doesn't miss a beat. His teacher last week told me he was so likeable and all the kids just loved him - music to a mother's ears! While we had some transition issues at home when we first moved to GA, I have been so relieved that our 'growing pains' didn't affect his schooling. In the fall he'll start yet another school for 4K and then finally hopefully stay in one school for a while once he gets to Kindergarten!!!


Anderson & Mrs. Edwards

Anderson & Ms. Deb

Anderson & his friend Andrew


Carter seriously did this for a good hour -when he wasn't running all over the place - people kept looking at me like - are you going to let him do that? Why, YES I am! (really, I didn't have much choice!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jen said...

Carter just misses the sandy beaches of VA and he wanted to soak it all in!

Andy and Jen said...

I love the picture of Carter in the sand. Too cute! I'd love it if my kids would stay in one spot for an hour.