5.19.2009

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we're obviously crazy excited about our move next month - so excited to get settled again and for once and all to start putting down some roots - I feel like I've been in a holding pattern for 6 years -are we staying in VA or aren't we?! But what I have been thinking about constantly lately is the great big walk-in closet our future new home has. Our Va Beach home had 2 'clothes' closets in our master - but they weren't walk in and they were always jammed and a royal pain in the neck! Obviously here at my parents, we're in a guest room and so all my stuff & Mark's is jammed into (and coming out of) the closet -it's actually a decent sized closet, but no walk-in. I am just dreaming about the new walk-in closet and the organization system that's already built-in - I'm not even sure I'll be able to fill my dresser drawers anymore! I can even lay down and take a nap in there if I wanted to! How silly is it that a closet is what's exciting me these days?

3 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

did you buy a house? did i miss something? i thought you were still looking...

Andy and Jen said...

I get excited about that stuff too! Congrats!

dandsratz said...

I love it!! A girl's closet is EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!!! Its the room that you start your day in, so of course its what you dream about...I'm the EXACT same way!! :) I'm so selfish w/ my closet that I don't want Dave's stuff in the walk in closet...it needs to be "WOMEN ONLY!!" :) I'm so excited for ya'll & the upcmoing move!!