11.13.2008

Greek- Italian Nite!

Our great friends, the Liberatores, invited us over to their home Saturday nite to let our 4 boys play and to have dinner. When they do dinner, we know we are in for a treat and that we are going to eat GOOD!!!! Mike is Greek and Roseann is Italian (I think I got that right) and so they always cook authentic italian food (such an awesome treat!!!). I wish I had taken a pic of the amazing antipasti platter Roseann had for us (I think I at 1lb of salami by myself!). We had a great time, as usual, and the 4 boys (and Avery) had a blast. We will miss our dear friends - we love you Mike, Roseann, Niko & Tony!!! Please come down South for many visits!!!


the best we could do to get the 4 boys together.....


toddler friends Carter & Tony
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun night! Sounds yummy:)

Katy said...

YUM - i love to take pictures of food! you should have! i know the boys have been wonderful friends together. is salami on WW?? :)