7.31.2008

Summer weekends....

Should we ever leave the Va Beach area, I would miss summer weekends the most - they are jammed pack with trips to the beach and the pool, and softball games, etc!!!


This past weekend Mark's sister Katie-Beth came in town for a quick visit - it was great to spend some time with her -she is so much fun!

Ryan & Anderson "waiting for the waves"Paul introduces Avery to the ocean!



A couple of my sisters-in-law - Rebekah & Katie Beth...

Mark, Katie-Beth & my little Carter



Carter unhappy that the "big boys" are in the dugout and he isn't....

Ryan & Anderson - honorary 'bat boys'! They were lovin' it!!!

This is what Anderson DREAMS about at night - being able to run the bases. After the guys' game, they let the little kids run the bases..... Anderson was in HEAVEN!!!!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Great pics - don't worry, you'll never have to miss summer beach days, cause you're never leaving here!

Natalie said...

Great weekend fun! Glad you had a nice vist with family.

The Petersons said...

You make me miss VA Beach! Of course, we do have some lovely swamps with very large alligators down here, so I can't imagine why I would be jealous of your summer weekends:)

anthonyandbeth said...

we miss those softball games! i know the boys just have a ball! the beach looks like fun. it was fun seeing carter enjoy the beach the day katy and i went. :) and avery is adorable!!!

Mandy said...

Hi Heather! I got your comment on my blog. It was nice meeting you tonight too:) I wasn't able to reply to the comment, and I didn't have your e-mail address, so I thought I'd just post a comment on your blog:) I'm looking forward to Zumba on Saturday! It is so much fun! Hope to see you there...be ready to "shake your money-maker" haha! I think I'll stand in the back so no one has to watch me try to shake mine:) haha! Good luck on your WI tomorrow!