7.05.2008

One Great 4th of July

We had an awesome 4th of July - to start with, we headed to the beach with the Saunders fam. It was HOT HOT HOT! The kiddos had fun in the sun and surf. We headed home after lunch for some much needed naps for the boys.
Beach Baby Carter
In the evening we had a get-together with some friends to watch the fireworks from our home. You can catch the Mt Trashmore fireworks with much less fanfare (and traffic). Plus we have the golf course behind us which proves to be a BLAST for the kids. We are so blessed to have such good friends here that we can celebrate these good times with!
And added bonus - we challenged the men to show us their cartwheels - and surprisingly, all of the men obliged. I've documented their 'moves' below.....

Uncle Paul 'tossing' Carter in the air.... I don't think Carter minds, do you?


my precious little firework

Natalie was AWESOME with the boys - she played baseball with them on the golfcourse -here Parker is batting and Anderson & Ryan are playing in the outfield while Greyson is in the 'on deck' circle....



And the rockets red glare.....
Parker, Alexander, Ryan & Anderson



Watching intently ....
Anderson, Ryan, Alexander, Parker & Greyson
Wow!!!!

Chris Purcell starting off the cartwheel showdown...

Uncle Paul doing his stuff...

Kevin 'attempting' to do a cartwheel....
Mark showing-off his cartwheel or should we say 'round-off'...

Dave Ratz performs...

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heather, FIRST, that little Carter has stolen my heart--he is SOOOOO completely adorable, and he get eat my potato chips the rest of my life if he'll stand there as cute as he is!! We had SUCH a GREAT time with ya'll at the party!! Thank you for hosting us--your house was the PERFECT place and the company was even better! Can this become an annual event at the Judd's! :)

Katy said...

That's so funny! How come Beach Baby Carter isn't nearly that happy when I take him to the beach? I love the cartwheel pictures - I think Mark is CLEARLY the best gymnast in the bunch!!

Jayne said...

So many special moments on a great celebration day!! The boys look like they had a blast-old and young alike!!! Hilarious!

Andy and Jen said...

It seems that Mark has the best cartwheel. I give it a 9.0. :)

The Hudson Family said...

Oh my goodness, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard!!! I can't believe your guys. Too funny! You all have too much fun! I am going to have to look for some clipart to doctor up my fireworks pictures - Norfolk was cancelled :-( april

Jen said...

I can't believe none of them pulled very important muscles. Next year the ladies need to get involved in that contest!

Natalie said...

This was SOOO much fun. I agree...annual 4th at the Judds!!!! The guys have me in stitches....