7.17.2008

6 week challenge - w eek 1

Ok, so after procrastinating a while about needing to get in shape and seeing one too many bathingsuit shots, I enlisted in the 6week challenge at the Y. I wanted to sign up for the 12week challenge but they were full til next month - I didn't want to procrastinate yet again so maybe this was the Lord's gentle way telling me to 'start slow'.... Anyway, Tuesday was nite 1 - I have to work out at least 3 days a week for 6 weeks. I'm encouraged and motivated by the silly sticker chart on the wall showing my 'stars'. I have to be held accountable and somehow the stickers do the trick!! Anyway, so far so good!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when you want to go walking! I can even bring a star sticker for you.

The Smiths said...

Good for you!

Katy said...

everyone needs a reward chart, I think!!! good for you for taking the first step!!!! that's the biggest part, I think. take it from someone who has been there! you know i'm there all the time and am always willing to be a workout buddy for you - just tell me when!!! :)

Jen said...

Weren't you just saying how you can't believe Anderson was motivated by a sticker? I guess a sticker has more power than we think sometimes! You go girl!

anthonyandbeth said...

looks like i need a sticker chart! so proud of you heather! i've got a lot of work ahead of me and accountability and support sure helps! i'm rooting for you, you can do it! :)