7.24.2008

My little fish!!

Anderson 'graduated' from his swim lessons tonite at the Y. After what had started off as a not-so-great experience with swim lessons at the Y, ended up a great success! The 1st class Anderson was enrolled in was terrible - after the 2nd class Anderson's hair was barely wet- anyone who has ever seen Anderson near the water knows "that just ain't right!". After being the 'squeaky wheel' Mom, I had him changed to another class - and Anderson was the only 'pre-schooler' in his class meaning he got the teacher all to himself!!! (so speak up Mommies!) Anderson's teacher was so amazing with him and you could tell he was having a great time teaching Anderson. Tonite was the last nite and they could 'play' the whole time - Jason was taking Anderson to the deep end and showing him how to dive and then persuaded him to jump off the starter's block. I think Jason was having as good a time as Anderson! Anderson got his 'report card' and graduated with top honors! I'm so proud of my little fish!


Anderson and his awesome teacher, Mr. Jason


Mr. Jason teaching Anderson how to dive


Watch me, Anderson!


It's not that high Anderson - "you can do it!"
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

way to go mom for pushing to get him in a situation where he could be successful! one of my favorite things is watching my kids swim and seeing them get so excited about their progress! yay anderson!!! swim team in your future??? :)

Katy said...

I'm shocked that Anderson even HESITATED about the diving! So fun - here's to another GREAT round of swim lessons!

Natalie said...

GO ANDERSON!!!! HOORAY!!!! I am so proud of you little guy!

Jen said...

Wow - that diving is big stuff Anderson - way to go!

dandsratz said...

That little Anderson is SO amazing in the water!! Woo-hoo! What a precious little waterboy!! :)

The Petersons said...

Great Job Anderson! We tried swimming lessons with Hunter this year. Let's just say it didn't go so well!