4.09.2008

Poor little Nemo....

Well it will be a difficult morning tomorrow explaining to Anderson that dear little Nemo won't be joining him at breakfast. Since Nemo's water was quite 'murky', we changed his water tonite and apparently that was not a good idea.... So Mark tells me he is going to put Nemo in the disposal .... UGH -NOOOOOOOO!!! Please please please put him down the potty! Mark asks me "what's the difference"? Yucko, can you imagine the disposal 'taking care' of Nemo?????? Oh, these men sometimes! ; ) We'll miss you little Nemo!

6 comments:

anthonyandbeth said...

poor Nemo! i hope anderson takes it well. :( disposal??? my brother-in-law did that with a mouse! YUCK!!! what is it with these boys??? i'm glad you talked him out of it!

dandsratz said...

Oh Heather!!!! My heart is aching!! But the disposal!!! MARK!!!!! THAT'S GROSS!!!!! Although I'm convinced that my toilet now stinks because we had to flush one of ours--I can't use that toilet now--its like ruining "holy ground!!" he he he! :)

Natalie said...

I'm not sure a single fish has survived...it was fun while it lasted. Mark, you are a cruel, cruel man;)

Jayne said...

Another one bites the dust!

Katy said...

I guess my fish were the superheros of the bunch!! Sorry to hear about your nemo - how did Anderson respond? I'll have to ask him about it tomorrow...The disposal is DISGUSTING!!! Tell him to stay out of your kitchen!

The Petersons said...

I hope Anderson is coping well. Thank goodness you saved Nemo from such a violent end. I think Pete would probably go that same route though!