4.03.2008

Carter, the climber?

I've always heard that as far as crawling goes - you have your climbers and your non-climbers. I was always amazed at friends' tales of their kids scaling the walls and their furniture. Anderson, obviously, was not classified as a climber -he always stayed on ground level. Carter, on the other hand, looks like he is turning into the little climber - most days I can find him on the bottom shelf on my baker's rack. He's still a crawling machine although his crawl isn't the traditional crawl, its the Judd style commando move.


Looks mischievous, doesn't he???

8 comments:

dandsratz said...

Heather--Carter is SUCH an adorable little boy!!! I LOVE his smile--its absolutely contagious and can always put the biggest smile on my face!

Rebekah Judd said...

I love it...he is such a ham!!

Ward Blog said...

too cute....watch out mommy he looks like he is really on the move!!!!

Jen said...

What's behind that innocent grin - a little mischieviousness. Okay - is that a word or did I totally make it up?

Natalie said...

Love the grin...that means trouble!!!

Katy said...

Aren't you glad I don't have stairs in my house anymore? I've never found him on the shelf of my baker's rack, but he has been known to pull off a few cookbooks...

Andy and Jen said...

Looks like you're going to have your hands full!

anthonyandbeth said...

welcome to my world! i've had a couple of climbers and it keeps you busy! ;) i hoping this baby girl will be less interested but something tells me i shouldn't get my hopes up! :)